Showering Our Heroes
Are you or someone you know a Veteran and in need of a FREE shower safety upgrade? We are looking for submissions for Showering Our Heroes: Veterans Edition and we need your help!
To enter to win or nominate a veteran, please fill out the form below!
The deadline to enter is September 26th!
Showering Our Heroes is where Fairbanks Construction goes out into the community to find a local hero in need of safety upgrades for their shower. For this edition, we are looking for Veterans.To be eligible for this contest all contestant must meet the follow requirements:
- All contestants must be a Veteran with mobility issues.
- All contestants must have a bathroom that needs safety upgrades.
- All contestants must be located in current service area which consists of: Marion, Lake, Sumter, Citrus, or Alachua County.
- All contestants must allow the use of photographs, video, audio, testimonial for publicity purposes.
- All contestants must be the homeowner.
- Project must be done in Veteran’s home.
Fairbanks Construction and its affiliates are not responsible for pre-existing conditions of work area both hidden and visible and any additional costs to repair/replace existing location to accommodate bath upgrade. Installation of product subject to inspection of proposed work area by Fairbanks Construction to determine feasibility for proper install. In the event that winner’s existing bath area does not qualify a new winner will be selected. Fairbanks Construction can add value up to $9000.00.
Learn about last years winner!
United States Army Verteran