In honor of National Relaxation Day, we have listed some ways hydrotherapy can help you relax more! Are you or a loved one experiencing reduced mobility from aches, pains, and aging? Are you looking for a safe, affordable, and lasting aging in-place solution?
Ask anyone in Ocala —walk-in bathtubs are the perfect solution! And our walk-in baths include hydrotherapy!
Whether you’ve experienced a stroke or if you suffer from arthritis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, diabetes, or bursitis, a walk-in bath can give you the hydrotherapy necessary for recovery and rejuvenation. The benefits of hydrotherapy are seemingly endless; read on to learn more about how Fairbanks Construction can deliver relaxation, independence, and improved health with an affordable walk-in bathtub.
• Gives relief from pain, swelling, and stiffness
• Improves circulation (including the immune system’s white blood cells)
• Increases range of motion of affected joints
• Improves muscle maintenance and restoration
• Increases body’s production of endorphins
• Reduces inflammation
• Heals injured tissue
• Energizes the body
• Helps to bring fresh nutrients and oxygen to injured tissue
Sure, walk-in baths help to improve health, but what good is that if it’s inaccessible? The good news is that our bath installers specialize in safety! We ensure each one of our builds meets ADA standards and is built with the following features.
• Wide, low-threshold side door for easy passage
• ADA-compliant easy-grip handrails and grab-bars for safe entry and exit
• Side control panel for easy access
• Slip-resistant base to reduce injury
For nearly three decades, we here at Fairbanks Construction have been proudly providing excellent customer service, quality of workmanship, and peace of mind to our customers. Walk-in baths installed by us are no exception. Call us today, or fill in our online form, to schedule a free, no-obligation in-home estimate!